Will CBD Make Me High?
However, CBD doesn’t contain this cannabinoid. There is no way for you to get high or altered in any way. Because of this, there is no potential for misuse or abuse.
This is what makes CBD legal in most places. It comes from hemp, and these plants are purposefully very low in THC amounts.
That’s why items like hemp bracelets or hemp lotions are available in most places too. These items may stem from the marijuana family of plants, but they are not for recreational use and offer no sorts of effects like that.
All of that to say — you may have a store near you that sells CBD. But the best way to buy CBD is to shop around and find the best retailer.
Find a CBD seller with a sterling reputation and make sure they send their products off for independent lab testing. Without this, you may not really know what you’re getting.
We offer all sorts of great CBD products at a fair price yet super high quality. Browse our products to find something you’d like to try, and keep trying until you find something that is perfect for you.
- The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act require this disclaimer. We collected this information from various sources for the convenience of our customers.
- The statements made regarding these products were not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products is not confirmed by FDA-approved research.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- The information presented here is not meant as a substitute for information from health care practitioners.
- It is also not meant as an alternative to information from health care practitioners.
Before using any product, you should consult your doctor and ask about the risk of interactions or complications.