Benefits Of Healthy Green CBD CBD Oil
Broad-spectrum CBD Products
They contain a wide range of cannabinoids, as well as other beneficial compounds that are found in hemp plants. However, they have virtually no THC.
Read more about Healthy Green CBD Oil Broad Spectrum
- Promots the “entourage effect”, which is when additional cannabinoids or hemp compounds might synergize to CBD for greater wellness potential.
- THC has been reduced to non-detectable levels. This is a scientifically correct way to say there is virtually no THC.
- It may be considered the “best of both” option because it can promote the entourage effect but does not contain THC.
Full-spectrum CBD products
These products contain the entire range of cannabinoids, as well as other beneficial compounds found in hemp plants. They also include up to 0.3% THC (the federally allowed limit). This small amount of THC will not cause a “high”, but it is safe to say that it isn’t enough.
Find out more about Full Spectrum
- Because they do not exclude cannabinoids, full-spectrum Healthy Green CBD oil products represent the best representation of the hemp plant.
- They undergo the least processing
- Because they contain small amounts of THC, they may have a greater “entourage effect”, in which cannabinoids and CBD may work together to enhance wellness potential.
How are CBD Products Formulated?
Healthy Green CBD products are one of the 113 cannabinoids that is unique to the hemp plant. CBD is produced from the flowers and leaves of female hemp plants.
All cannabis plants containing less than 0.3% THC per weight are considered hemp. Hemp is considered non-psychoactive because of its low THC levels.
Healthy Green CBD Oil is also possible to be extracted from other varieties of hemp, but the government has less restrictions on hemp-derived CBD because it contains a lower level of THC.
CBD Oil derived from hemp can be sold in most states. However, CBD oil derived from other varieties of hemp may contain significant amounts of THC and is subject to stricter laws.
The hemp plant produces healthy green CBD oil and other cannabinoids due to its unique aroma and antioxidant properties, which protect it from insects, fungus and environmental changes.
Why do you use CO2 extraction?
Because each compound in marijuana cannot be extracted using CO2, it is possible to extract them at a specific pressure and temperature combination. This makes it very easy to control what compounds are left behind.
What makes healthy green CBD oil so pure?
All of the CO2 in the CBD extract is evaporated as it is separated from the plant material.
This extract is solvent-free and contains only the best phytocannabinoids, terpenes and other ingredients.
This is where content goes.
The Healthy Green CBD Difference:
All products are pharmaceutically formulated!
Each product is independently tested for safety and quality.
All products are covered by our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.